About Me

My photo
Hello there and many thanks for stopping by. I plan to share pictures of the cards and creations I've made for friends and family and for some of my lovely customers. I've been crafting since i was a wee girl and have recently decided to start a wee business selling cards and handcrafted gifts. If you'd like to order a card or some invitations please email me on shelbert75@gmail.com. Oh and feel free to leave me a wee comment along the way to let me know you've stopped by, thanks, hugs Michelle x

Tuesday 21 January 2014

From the Heart Stamps Kittie and Happy New Year!


Hello and a Very happy New Year to you!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas? 

I've not been very well over Christmas, a rather long story that I'd prefer not to go back over.... but I'm on the mend and back at work :) actually I have a new job I just work in the mornings now which is fab and a huge very welcome change for my wee family.

I'm just here quickly to share a new wee card I've made


In November our pet Blink was very poorly, it turned out she had kidney failure
and unfortunately we had to make the tough decision to have her put to sleep. We miss her terribly as she was a wonderful pet, a great character and our first baby. She was beautiful, a white kittie with another cats tail :-) So when this image was made available from From The Heart Stamps
I thought she'd be perfect to be our blinkie blue.
The kittie was coloured with Spectrum Noirs, the hearts were cut with Xcut dies. The sentiment and papers are from Craftwork Cards and the ribbon was a gift from my mum.

Ok I must go to bed, thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great day.
hugs

3 comments:

  1. Adorable...I love all of the hearts! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. White cat with colorful tail, looks funny, Michelle !

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, this is so sweet - Love all of the heart embellishments! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us for our Stamp of the Month Challenge at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete