About Me

My photo
Hello there and many thanks for stopping by. I plan to share pictures of the cards and creations I've made for friends and family and for some of my lovely customers. I've been crafting since i was a wee girl and have recently decided to start a wee business selling cards and handcrafted gifts. If you'd like to order a card or some invitations please email me on shelbert75@gmail.com. Oh and feel free to leave me a wee comment along the way to let me know you've stopped by, thanks, hugs Michelle x

Friday 15 November 2013

Night Before Christmas Kit's

Good afternoon and Happy Friday!

Hope you've had a great week?

I've been busy putting together a "Night before Christmas kit" to  sell in my facebook shop - which if you click on the link to the right >>> you can visit :-)

Here is the kit, there's lots of things to keep a wee or big kid busy on 
Christmas eve getting ready for Santa to visit. 


I've decorated the good bag using pre-coloured images from cuddly buddly and the wee snowman head on the snowman kisses is from Meljen and coloured using Spectrum Noirs.

hugs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment