About Me

My photo
Hello there and many thanks for stopping by. I plan to share pictures of the cards and creations I've made for friends and family and for some of my lovely customers. I've been crafting since i was a wee girl and have recently decided to start a wee business selling cards and handcrafted gifts. If you'd like to order a card or some invitations please email me on shelbert75@gmail.com. Oh and feel free to leave me a wee comment along the way to let me know you've stopped by, thanks, hugs Michelle x

Wednesday 6 November 2013

a couple more Christmas cards

Good afternoon, isn't it a horrible day....? :-(

I'm going to share another couple of Christmas cards 
before going to collect my little one from school.

as yesterday Papers from Do Crafts, holly leaves, flower, reindeer and sentiment from Craftwork Cards and card from Papermill. Holly, the fairy is an image from Make it Crafty and is coloured with Spectrum Noirs.

and this image is from little musings, she's been coloured with promarkers with a little glitter. The papers are from Do Crafts and sentiment and bauble from Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for stopping by
have a great evening

hugs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment