About Me

My photo
Hello there and many thanks for stopping by. I plan to share pictures of the cards and creations I've made for friends and family and for some of my lovely customers. I've been crafting since i was a wee girl and have recently decided to start a wee business selling cards and handcrafted gifts. If you'd like to order a card or some invitations please email me on shelbert75@gmail.com. Oh and feel free to leave me a wee comment along the way to let me know you've stopped by, thanks, hugs Michelle x

Thursday 27 February 2014

From the Heart Stamps Challenge & Happy Sixth Anniversary

Hello, I'm here to share a card and some flowers... 

the card uses From the Heart Stamps Birthday Candle Birdbrain from the monthly challenge 
and would seem I'm just in time as the challenge finishes tomorrow. 


I've made a wee card using up some scrap papers I had in my craft room 
and coloured the image using my Spectrum Noirs! The flowers and candy are from Craftwork Cards. 

and here are my beautiful flowers
and choccies at the bottom, these are from my smashing hubbie for our 6th wedding anniversary
which was last Monday. I was spoilt rotten with more chocolates and a beautiful Rennie Macintosh style silver heart. And tomorrow is my birthday so i'm to get spoiled all over again. February really is my favourite month. 


hugs

 

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love the soft color palette. Love how you added the sentiment - it really pops on the card! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at FTHS and our SOTM Progressive Challange!

    ReplyDelete