About Me

My photo
Hello there and many thanks for stopping by. I plan to share pictures of the cards and creations I've made for friends and family and for some of my lovely customers. I've been crafting since i was a wee girl and have recently decided to start a wee business selling cards and handcrafted gifts. If you'd like to order a card or some invitations please email me on shelbert75@gmail.com. Oh and feel free to leave me a wee comment along the way to let me know you've stopped by, thanks, hugs Michelle x

Wednesday 30 October 2013

My first post



Good morning and welcome to my shiny new blog!

I hope you are all well and the recent bad weather has not affected you or your family too much.

I don't want to post too much on my first post so straight to the cards.

Here are a couple of cards I've made for some friends at work.

My first customer - this card was made for a friends brothers 21st.

and this card was made for my friends birthday.

Both images were coloured with Spectrum Noirs, the paper flowers on the second card were handmade by me :-) 

Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you have a lovely day
hugs

.

No comments:

Post a Comment